How to Convert PowerPoint 2013 to video
Microsoft Office 2013 has already be released. Microsoft PowerPoint really brings users many surprise because of its new features, such as Presenter View, HD formats, more ways to share over the web, and even be added a comments pane.
So, what about some differences in conversion we keep caring about?
Actually, Microsoft retains the "powerpoint 2013 to video" function and optimize it. The steps are clearer and easy to follow, the interface is more kindly. Let's follow the steps in Method 1 to see how to save a PowerPoint 2013 as a video.
Method 1 Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 built-in function
1. Open the PowerPoint 2013 presentation you want to save.
2. Click File > Export > Create a Video. Then, you can see two buttons there, Computer & HD Displays and Don't Use Recorded Timings and Narrations.
3. Under Computer & HD Displays
- Click Computer & HD Displays to create a video with very high quality, yet a large file size.
- Click Internet & DVD to create a video with a moderate file size and medium quality.
- Click Portable Devices to create a video with the smallest file size, yet low quality.
4. Under Don't Use Recorded Timings and Narrations
5. Click Create Video, fill in the File name box, select the location and the format to complete the last step.
Method 2 Use Professional PowerPoint to Video Converter
Besides the built-in function in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, choosing a third party professional software will make everything easier. eg. Leawo PowerPoint to Video Converter is a handy tool. Even if you want to burn your slideshow onto a dvd disc, Leawo PowerPoint to DVD Converter will achieve that while it has the same function as Leawo PowerPoint to Video Converter.
- The output video formats in Method 1 include .asf, .avi, .mp4, .m4v, .mov, .mpg or .mpeg, .swf and .wmv.
Leawo PPT to Video Converter supports more:
Common Video: .mp4, .avi, .mov, .rmvb, .flv, .ts, .vob, .mpg, .dat, .wmv, .asf, .mkv, .dv, .dpg, .3gp, .3g2
HD Video:.mp4, .avi, .mov, .ts, .trp, .vob, .mpg, .wmv, .asf
- To burn the presentation to a DVD, you have to do one more step after Method 1(Refer to Burn your presentation to a DVD). But Leawo PPT to DVD Burner Pro will directly complete under your control.